MezzNets™ mezzanine floor safety netting creates a barrier between the edge of the mezzanine and the ground below, subsequently preventing any stock falling between the railings and potentially injuring employees.
MezzNets™ are made from high-tenacity polypropylene which is lightweight, incredibly strong and almost impossible to damage during normal operation. Available to suit single and multiple storey applications, MezzNets™ offer you the flexibility of floor-to-handrail and/or floor-to-ceiling protection – all of which can be incorporated into new installations or retro-fitted with minimal disruption to your processes. We offer a hassle-free yet comprehensive installation service carried out by trained professionals. All MezzNets™ arrive on site pre-cut to size to further speed up the installation.
- Creates a safer working environment for your staff
- High-tenacity polypropylene stitched cord
- Made-to-measure and available in a variety of colours
- Easy to retrofit and easily removable and cleanable
- Free site surveys
- Nets, cables & fixings are tested to withstand high impact loads
- Installation carried out by trained and regulated installers
- Now also available in a 10 metre easy-fit package – only £99.95+vat