Resuthane TG69 is a water-based polyurethane resin screed for heavy duty usage with resistance to abrasion, thermal shock, and chemical attack in aggressive industrial environments.
It provides a matt textured seamless finish with excellent slip resistant properties. It is also able to withstand pressure washing and steam cleaning, with resistance to boiling water and process liquids up to 100 degrees C when applied at 9mm nominal thickness.
- Chemical resistance
- Resistant to hot water, steam cleaning and pressure washing
- Slip resistant
- Matt finish
- Hard wearing
Where to use:
Resuthane can be used in all areas where a seamless slip resistant or chemical resistant floor is required. This product is ideal for areas such as food manufacture, production, processing, chemical processing, and heavy duty plant and traffic areas.
Resuthane has been tested and approved by Campden BRI.
Other grades available are:
- Resuthane TGF69 – Provides a textured finish with a fine grade blend of aggregates.
- Resuthane TGC90 – Provides a textured finish with a coarse grade blend of aggregates.
- Resuthane RS69 – For rake and trowel application.
- Resuthane JT40 – Coving system to complement the range of products.