Resuflor is a self-smoothing, epoxy resin seamless floor finish, combining outstanding wearing properties with aesthetic appeal and chemical resistance.
Available in a range of colours, Resuflor is ideally suited to areas where maximum cleanliness is essential. Additional decorative effects can be produced by the introduction of coloured plastic flakes, lightly scattered on the surface and sealed.
- Seamless and slightly flexible
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Chemical resistance
- Hygienic; does not support fungus or bacterial growth
- Available in a range of attractive colours
Where to use:
Resuflor is suited to areas where jointed finishes (tile, sheet) are not acceptable. It is ideal for areas where maximum durability and cleanliness is paramount including laboratories, food processing, operating theatres, clean rooms, and general light industry.
Other grades available are:
- Resuflor FX – A self-smoothing seamless flexible, polyurethane modified epoxy resin floor finish. It has good chemical resistance, is hard-wearing, and is easy to clean and maintain. Resuflor FX is ideal for flooring systems that may be prone to slight movement.